Good day Nice photo,s do you back up the product with repair-Operation manuals. Kind regards Uffex
Yes Uffex,they all come with repair operation manuals
Thread title reminded me of some of my pick-up lines back in the day. Oh the memories............
Are there any Yuchai dealers with parts availability in the United States? I have a former customer who has an older machine.
The hoses are dumb on that 20. They go to the trouble of putting the boom cylinder on top and then they have those hoses dangling down there past the butt knuckle. Notice the next larger size machine doesn't have that issue with the cylinder on the bottom.
Oh look, another Chinese heavy equipment brand!
Sky the quality welds on the knuckle make up for the dangling hoses.
got dealers in louisiana, but not sure if they have the parts he needs, which model are we talking about here
okay but let's not take it that way though
noticed, good point
Well it doesn't say Caterpillar or any brand with a dealer within my normal daily travels. So considering that I think (I'll speak for most reasonable folks) that there's better things out there to buy.
yep seems like we never give up huh
May be true, but keep in mind our forum rules allow one introductory post/thread promoting a product or service. Any replies about that product or service must be contained within that thread, no other promotion of a product or service is allowed on the forum outside of that thread. So if you keep it here you're all good.
yeah I get what you mean but being "rare" to see doesn't really mean that its not a good option. It provides more choices for people who are low on budget and try to get the job done. What im saying is welcome everyone to get to know the brand best regards
thank you for notice
Rare is not a fair description. Non existence would be better and where will you brand be in say 20 years
I would have to look what model it is, probably 10-15 years old. I have to say that for what they are using it for it has been a very trouble free machine.
34 years sir,you made a fair point. we'll work hard on our existence
Tory, I am not sure if your looking for suggestions or not, but that picture of what looks like a 35 sized machine shows a hyd. valve box of some sort mounted on the hydraulic cylinder for the arm. That location looks like a poor place to bring all of those hoses and fittings together. Handling debris typically brings those items close to the machine when thumbing material, especially trees, brush, demo material and so forth. Seems like it would be too easy to catch one of those hoses and/or fittings. I would be looking for a better location to make all that happen than mounted in that location. Just a thought, good luck.
appreciated,glad to help you
nice machines ...
Welcome Judith, friend of Tory. What kind of equipment do you operate or repair?