Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Black excavator

Welder Dave · 2019-08-12 17:06

I was driving by a rail yard the other day and saw 2 excavators. An orange Hitachi and another one, not sure what brand but it was painted completely gloss black. It looked new or almost new. I would think being painted black would make it really hard to find leaks or items that need attention because they would blend in so well.

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952019-08-12 19:00

    It would also make it hotter than hell this time of year.

  2. #2Bls repair2019-08-13 06:27

    Covert night work

  3. #3Vetech632019-08-13 07:30

    Operator: "Cant our oiler keep from getting grease everywhere on the equipment?" Owner: "Well, he is good at his job and we couldn't find anyone else if we tried." Operator: "Something has GOT to be done. I'm sick of my machine looking like ****." Owner: "I will take care of it one way or another." 2 weeks later...……... Owner: "There! I told you I would take care of it. I don't see any grease now!" Operator: