Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Blade?

[-Agent-] ยท 2009-09-29 21:39

I saw this machine in hawaii, what kind of blade is this?

Replies4
  1. #1RKO2009-09-29 22:04

    Blade The main blade is a 6way power raise/tilt/angle The other blade on the side is called a slope bade. Very popular attachment in California and several other western States. I bought one several years ago for my 750C John Deere and loved it.

  2. #2[-Agent-]2009-09-29 22:14

    What exactly could you use the slope blade for? It can't possibly move much dirt, it is only a foot or two tall. Or am I looking at it wrong, I was assuming that the slope blade is in a "raised" position? -- Here is another photo I took of it. Which proves my theory that it is in a raised position, I can see the cylinder on it. Looking at it, doesn't seem that short after all.

  3. #395zIV2009-09-29 22:45

    Here's a thread that discusses them too:

  4. #4cowdogteamroper2009-10-01 13:57

    it a blade w a angle slope grade so you dont have to drive ina ditch