Does anyone have the part number for the blade control cable on a mini ex serial number KDMA03963. My parts manual doesn’t list it.
OK I found the part number. What’s the secret to putting his thing in. It’s hidden down under about 55 hydraulic hoses. I got both ends loose but it won’t go either direction
While the serial number is greatly appreciated, I have zero clue as to what brand and model it is, to find you an answer.
Cat 303cr
Tie a string to the end of the old one, disconnect it, pull it out, untie the string from the old one, tie it to the new one and pull it back through with the string.
I tried that. It goes about 6 inches either direction and stops. The picture in the post above makes it look like it’s wide open. That was before all of the hoses were put in place
I get it, but that’s the way to do it, even if you need to tape up the end of the cable in the string so it makes someone have a point and grease it up or spray it with some penetrating oil so it’ll slide through, and when I say string, you can even use a quarter inch nylon rope, that way you can really get a pull on it. Of course it would help if you had someone else there to help use a bar or long screwdriver to GENTLY move some hoses out of the way.
Thank you. I’ll give that a try and let you know how I make out
That worked. Pushing on one end and pulling on the other. Thank you everyone for your help