I have a mitsu bd2g-11 dozer. The blade lift ram leaks. I have parts in hand. I took check nut off. shows threads. How does this come apart?
Pictures might help, I for one have never been intimate with one of those little buggers, though I did re-clutch a Komatsu about that size in a former life. If you're talking about the piston, some of them thread on, some just have an o-ring sealing the inner bore so you have to gently persuade them with a soft hammer, or pull the rod so the piston slaps the gland a bit. If you're talking about the gland and it has a thin ring nut, you take the nut off, clean with solvent and brush, and with the hoses in a bucket (oil will shoot out) use a soft drift punch or piece of stout wood to tap the gland back into the housing a ways. Will either be three locks in a groove or a solid wire lock ring. Usually the seal kit will have a hard plastic ring to place in this groove so you can re-install the piston and gland without messing up the new seals on the groove edge. Good luck!