Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

blahblahblah

RobVG ยท 2009-07-13 20:58

xxx

Replies53
  1. #1Bill Standifer2009-07-24 13:18

    test

  2. #2Aussie Broker2009-08-25 07:27

    Still testing...:Banghead

  3. #3Allgood2009-09-08 17:19

    Amazing. Do dee doe ta da.

  4. #4Craigermags2009-09-09 00:07

    Yep

  5. #5Craigermags2009-09-09 00:10

    Yep, this is a test, it is only a test, do not adjust your television, you are in the twilight zone

  6. #62thick4uni2009-10-08 14:41

    Stand back! Testing :Banghead:Banghead:Banghead Yep, that hurts........ Just going to take it out on my horse instead :deadhorse :angel Oops, think I've killed him

  7. #7digger242j2009-10-08 18:14

    Oh, great. Now we're going to hear from P.E.T. E --People for the Ethical Treatment of Emoticons.

  8. #8OCR2009-10-08 19:25

    Test Forum: This is only a test.... I spend most of my time there... ... but the actual TV show with that intro., was the... Outer Limits ... I probably spend the rest of my time there.... OCR... PS: Craigermags, you know... I think we've met... in one, or both, of the above places... lol... I'm sure I've seen you in both, Grader4me... :tong

  9. #9Grader4me2009-10-08 19:47

    I think you're already there OCR :drinkup Testing..Testing.... in keeping with the thread

  10. #10OCR2009-10-08 20:18

    Test Forum: This only a test.... OK... I'm ready for the next test... Is ATCO on line yet?? Or is he still... One Step Beyond , with digger... And Steve??? ... :ban OCR...

  11. #11Grader4me2009-10-08 20:24

    :exactly:falldownlaugh

  12. #12OCR2009-10-08 20:41

    Test Forum: This only a test!! Lol.... OCR...

  13. #13willie592009-10-08 22:21

    OCR Test Ok, here's your next test OCR; ?stimiL retuO ehT ni sdrawkcab daer uoy naC

  14. #14JointVenture2009-10-08 22:53

    testing 1 2 3 testing ... tap tap ... do we have audio?

  15. #15OCR2009-10-08 23:06

    !tset a ylono si ****:muroF tseT ! oot nwod edis pU RCO

  16. #16willie592009-10-08 23:11

    Wow, you do live in The Outer Limits if you can read backwards!

  17. #17OCR2009-10-08 23:32

    Test Forum: blahblahblah... lol Just spend some time there, but thanks, any way... :yup BTW... beware the buzzard comment... On second glance... look who started this thread... :lmao OCR...

  18. #18OCR2009-10-09 00:14

    Test Forum: Lol... you're gonna' fit in just fine, JointVenture... welcome! OCR...

  19. #19Sniffy2009-10-10 13:22

    Elvis has left the building.....

  20. #20JointVenture2009-10-10 14:48

    Well thank you OCR :beerchug would that be O ptical C haracter R ecognition? .... nah, probably somethin' else ... :yup :usa JV

  21. #21kwp50002009-10-13 23:53

    test

  22. #22OCR2009-10-14 01:36

    Test Forum > blahblahblah You're welcome, JointVenture... :thumbsup No, it's not Optical Character Recognition... although I could use a little more of that ability... lol The "O" is the first letter, of the name, of a creek we live by... the "C", of course, stands for creek... the "R" stands for ranch. Hence, OCR... part of letters, in the name of our ranch... OCR Here's a fun... ... link... lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_character_recognition

  23. #23Aardvark12009-10-16 17:17

    #1 Sigh.... really want to ask some questions, but I'll have to get through this newbie stage first.

  24. #24Aardvark12009-10-23 00:09

    I am not a bot! Bots Not Us! 1 more to go (I think).

  25. #25Aardvark12009-10-24 10:33

    Post 3 asdf

  26. #26sirmike682009-11-03 21:47

    rip

  27. #27Arabhacks2009-11-10 19:21

    OCR vs OSDIC. Hello. I prefer OSDIC myself, Optical System for Direct Input to Computer. But, whatever floats your boat. :beatsme Now, give us a good "blade" and some solid work and 'most everyone here can agree. Let me skin a cat and I am happy.

  28. #28Comet2009-11-14 23:41

    this is test 1

  29. #29Comet2009-11-14 23:45

    this is test 2

  30. #30Comet2009-11-15 00:10

    test 3

  31. #31EastCoastEquip2009-11-15 12:54

    Test

  32. #32adame2009-11-15 12:56

    one

  33. #33EastCoastEquip2009-11-15 12:56

    2test

  34. #34adame2009-11-15 12:58

    two

  35. #35EastCoastEquip2009-11-15 12:58

    member now

  36. #36adame2009-11-15 13:00

    done

  37. #37Sripola2009-11-15 15:18

    test post 2 test 123

  38. #38jerrybeckman2009-11-17 19:14

    hello.... beuler, beuler take 1

  39. #39jerrybeckman2009-11-17 19:18

    Test # 2 no spammer here, just some poor Ba *&^%$ with a busted skidsteer.:Banghead:Banghead:bash:bash:drinkup:drinkup:drinkup tick tock........ has it been 44 seconds yet?? are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? how bout now??? After this post, I'm going to go make myself a meat loaf sammich in 120 seconds.....

  40. #40jerrybeckman2009-11-17 19:23

    YEa test over can I play now??

  41. #41bnCASEw42009-11-18 22:59

    testing1 :cussing why have this one in an forum where that is not allowed?

  42. #42bnCASEw42009-11-18 23:01

    test 2 I wonder if anyone reads these... :beatsme

  43. #43bnCASEw42009-11-18 23:03

    still haven't figured out how to show a picture in post....

  44. #44RobVG2009-11-21 17:44

    Pic posting Wait till you try to link something

  45. #45elk nuts2009-11-30 20:52

    test

  46. #46hcosper2009-12-01 00:06

    ointhead test

  47. #47hcosper2009-12-01 00:09

    :Banghead

  48. #48hcosper2009-12-01 00:12

    :deadhorse

  49. #49hcosper2009-12-01 00:14

    ??? :cussing Can I post yet???

  50. #50Turn Key2009-12-01 00:17

    test

  51. #51Turn Key2009-12-01 00:20

    :beatsme test

  52. #52Turn Key2009-12-01 00:22

    :bash test

  53. #53ibc2009-12-02 19:54

    That's a good imitation of that compressor 1234