I am in need of a new/used rim for my BLAW Knox PF 150 It’s an 8 lug split rim. Would like to upgrade away from split rim as I don’t think any tire guy is gonna want to work with it. Having trouble finding anything on the internet. Any suggestions welcomed, EddieV
You might try Six Robblees (509) 535-8862.
Thank you John. They put me onto another company called American Wheel Specialists who said they could get the specs from me and fab me one up for $1180 + shipping from the west coast. I’m going to keep looking here in the east but that isn’t too bad if I had to go that route.
These are not the notorious split rims from days past, they are locking rims for tubeless tires. Any heavy duty tire sales/repair should be able to handle mounting and dismounting them. Be aware that the tire should be loaded with ballast. Calcium chloride and water is factory fill and they should be filled to 75% or above the rim.
If your handy you could have centers cut and buy a blank perhaps
Thanks for that info Ben. I’ll be reaching back out to a company today, hard getting people to call you back these days. I was fortunate enough to find a manual on E Bay which gives all the info on the ballasts amounts and ratios.