We recently have formed a Board of Directors here at Heavy Equipment Forums. The site has grown so quickly of late, we are beginning to deal with issues that were not anticipated. When the Administration considers policy changes, the Board of Directors will be consulted for member's opinions on how these changes might effect the general membership. Our hope is to avoid any policy changes that might seem unfair or heavy handed with this method. The Board of Directors will not be involved in any disciplinary actions, nor will they be "site police". They will simply offer a valuable opinion on possible operation changes here at the Board. Your Board members are: CascadeScaper Deas Plant DPete Dwan Hall Grader4me Lashlander MKTEF Orchard Ex RollOver Pete Tigerotor77w
Awwww man....:angel Then can we at least make fun of them a little :avid
Pete, I'm not sure you need any help in this regard...... :cool2
good idea and from what I've read on many of the threads folks are pretty respectful and that is a good thing. I hate board nazi's and this site is cool:thumbsup
^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^:drinkup:thumbsup:thumbsup
:iagree :drinkup
Oh dear Deas and Pete are on the board! this is gonna be fun opcorn JK This is a great site with great admins and people on it. I do believe the people you picked will help to continue the greatness and growth of it. :drinkup
I sense larger ego's with those members!
Well selection was carried out on the basis of size (it matters you know)....people with the biggest....................machine got picked.:cool2 No egos bigger than yours though Ron
Bigger egos. Hi, Leadfoot. I can still walk through the same doors that I did before the BOD was formed. I just have to turn sideways now is all. LOL.