Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bob tach failure

Jake T · 2024-11-23 17:37

2011 bobcat t650 Bob tach quit working No power to Bob tach button. All fuses r good? Can anyone help

Replies8
  1. #1Nelo2024-11-25 20:56

    Can you move the levers manually? Might have to use a cheater pipe to free them. They get stuck sometimes due to lack of grease. High RPM may help free them too.

  2. #2Jake T2024-11-25 21:10

    Yes they move! That was first step. Then I removed panel with button and there is no power going to button. All fuses test good?

  3. #3Nelo2024-11-25 21:16

    Shoot me serial number I’ll look at schematic tomorrow morning

  4. #4Jake T2024-11-25 21:17

    Ty. I will send early in the am

  5. #5Jake T2024-11-25 21:22

    The center prong of 3 on the button should have power coming in. I would think it should come from fuse panel. There is relays and fuses!

  6. #6Jake T2024-11-26 11:34

    A3P013288 Sorry i forgot this am!!

  7. #7Jake T2024-11-26 11:34

    Serial number to 2011 T650

  8. #8Nelo2024-11-26 13:55

    You should have battery voltage at bobtach switch wire 1380 RED/WHT. If not Check Fuse block FC2 Fuse2 25A Check FRC1 Switched Power Relay Check Fuse block FRC1 Fuse12 15A