Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 331 Repair/Parts

FromtheNorth · 2021-04-25 08:11

Hey, new to the forum, and new to owning a mini. One of my travel motors went on my 331, as well as my tracks, and I’m doing new sprockets while I’m at it. I have the new final drive on order....I’m still mulling over which tracks to get-I can spend a couple hundred extra and get the ones straight from Bobcat, but not sure if it’s worth it. Do they have a warranty on any of their parts that you guys know of? I thought when I bought this thing there’d be a abundance of used parts available or a boneyard full of old machines with USABLE parts but just doesn’t seem to be the case. Any other thoughts/suggestions are appreciated. It’s expensive repairs but I’m going to go thru with it and do it myself

Replies0

No replies yet.