Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 331 track not spinning the same speed? Help

Developer guy ยท 2022-07-28 19:22

I have a bobcat 331, one track spins way slower than the other, but in high speed they both spin the same. When I raise the machine up off the ground and have it in high speed the slow track still spins super slow until I engage the other track and then they both spin fast. I replaced the two speed valve thinking that was the problem but it did not fix it, any ideas?

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2022-07-29 16:16

    Good day It maybe that you have a port cross over in the central joint, testing the line pressures in low/high speed would I suggest be the best way to establish if that is the case. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Developer guy2022-07-29 17:03

    Can you explain how to do that?

  3. #3uffex2022-07-30 05:02

    Good day See attached you should see about 3700 p.s.i. in normal circumstances however if you have cross port leakage it will be considerably less. kind regards Uffex