Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 331 wiring issues

Joe Ternus ยท 2021-04-21 07:33

Working on my neighbors 2003 bobcat 331 mini excavator. It will turn over with the switch, but wont start. If you run your own wire to the fuel solenoid it will start, but the controls wont work. Verified the switch (atleast how I think it should work), checked all the fuses, and swapped some relays around but still nothing. Is there a safety switch or something in there somewhere where it needs like the seat belt, oil pressure, etc to turn on? We don't have lights, gauges, etc so its like the main switched ignition power isn't turning on or something. If anyone has the electrical schematics I can work it out from there too. Joe

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2021-04-25 04:34

    Good day I have a contact that will forward the wiring diagrams if you still need them. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2tool_king2021-05-23 00:16

    Do you still the wiring diagrams on this?

  3. #3Rb 12023-09-27 18:37

    I have same problem with mine did you find cause

  4. #4tool_king2023-09-27 21:38

    What is your serial number and email ?