Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 331 wiring schematic

Curry102180 ยท 2019-05-07 21:12

Does anybody have wiring schematics on a 331 bobcat mini ex 2006 base model. 234315 serial

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2019-05-08 12:34

    Good day Curry Hope it helps Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Curry1021802019-05-08 12:58

    thank you do you know if it has any terminators and location of them?

  3. #3uffex2019-05-08 13:20

    Good day Curry I will check up to see if I can find that for you. KR Uffex

  4. #4uffex2019-05-08 13:44

    Hi Curry Other than the attached its all I have on the 331 I can get a op & Maintence manual for you if you are in need but this is short of that information also. PM me if you would like the manual. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5Curry1021802019-05-08 14:54

    ok thank you

  6. #6melli2019-05-25 20:20

    If you are still looking for schematics, I have them...PM me.