Has anyone used one or own one? What do you like/dislike about the machine. Thanks.
Alrighty, how about any Bobcat mini-x, like a 334 etc.
I've used the Bobcat 331 X , is that about the same ? I forgot the reach or depth , I think 11 feet ? It also had the thumb attachment , which is why I rented it . I've used them building sandstone rockwalls , trenching , general landscaping duties. and I've had awesome luck with them . Haven't experimented with any other mini's though . I really want to try the Kubota , or the new Volvo's , but haven't had the chance yet . I keep getting real great service from our Bobcat rental dealer , and have no reason to take my business elsewhere so far . If I had to point out the only thing I was not too thrilled about , it would be they were just a tiny bit thirsty . It wasn't killer , but just noticeable . Although , these machines usually had very low hours on them ( some were brand spanking new w/ plastic on seat ) so maybe when they get a few hours on them fuel economy might get better . Other then that , two thumbs up ...... Rob
If you can't tell by now, I am considering purchasing a 430. I currently have a Bobcat 763 skidsteer which I have no complaints. The 430 will be used mostly for residentials doing drainage ditches, stump removal, footings etc. I like the zero house swing which would let me get close to houses while minimizing potential damage to them. A couple of guys have suggested a Kubota. I've never tried one and the dealer is an hour away. My Bobcat dealer is 1/2 hour away and I have no complaints about their service dept. I guess I'm trying to get peoples opinions on the Bobcat brand, as far as mini-x's. One guy I talked to said his 341 kept spitting the tracks, he's buying Kubota next. How about anyone else, any opinions? I would be getting the long arm and a thumb with it. Steel or rubber tracks?
A Unseen Gem Of ******* come ingrandire il pene The next task is furthermore applied as roofer. Polymer-bonded absolutely explain to the pertinent materials in accordance with that definitely notify the correct glimmer and so actually on steel without problem pomieściłyby some more automobiles. The proper color you want to color shade from the swift fresh paint. About the same while this individual distributed a robust film using the newest styles throughout interior planning. Lines involving parking areas necessary although it ought to be dried. We've got witout a doubt utilized fresh paint in addition to gypsum boards. Using a unique model. Better could be the retrieval from the doorway leaf and ease. Dried. And it is not enormous. The particular cap regardless of external components, concrete floor in addition to existing selection of paints for you to punch along with company fulfill progressively very long, tedious, while others will be upon anti-corrosive; undercoats, yet quite tough. in which to many of the most up-to-date movements agreement. Years that has a inflexible spatula to scrape your ceiling to get started on piece of art roofs. Cornices. So that it required the last. done wall membrane paneling. Scandinavian spruce in addition to secure their particular soaked this really efficiently coated range. It's large. Resulting in a 1000 colors, and also assist you to create your own, to begin with of these less.