Hello everyone, new here. I recently bought a 2006 bobcat 435 with 2600 hours. Very nice clean and well taken care of machine. When I tested the machine out everything seemed fine, it turned fine, and rather quickly. I used it about 2 hours last night, and I noticed it had very poor power when trying to push piles of dirt left or right. I was using it today and it got to the point it would barley turn left or right at all. It seems like it wants to turn, you can hear the hydraulic valves opening, but it simply won't go anywhere. I did some reading and found limited info about possibly a problem with the swing brake, and it seems rather simple to remedy, but I'm not sure where to even start. Any advice would be great. All other controls work great.
My 435 pops the heads off the bolts on top of the swing break Located under the floor on the right side Stops everything or brings it to a crawl