I am would like to change the hyd oil on our machine, not sure what to use, I do not have a book on machine. any help would be great. Thanks
I see you have no response so far , I only had one 610 used atf for hyd fluid . I think that is what the book recommended. You do not want a heavier oil if you have cool weather at all or it will affect the clutch operation. The clutches don't grip well with thicker oil. You probably can still get the book from the dealer for under 100 and it's money well spent.
Yea, as mentioned above ATF is what Bobcat calls for in it. Mine has a few leaks that will be hard to fix so I keep adding to mine and have found getting ATF at Wallmart in 5 gal buckets is cheapest around here. I'm not a fan of Wally world, but it helps save.
I have a b in law in charge of the school bus garage and he supplied me with used atf which I filtered and used. When I plowed the drive it looked like a wounded deer had thrashed around on it. Check with any garages around that change atf on a schedule like the school buses did. Also check out the hazardous waste recycling center if you have one, got a lot of atf there also and it was new.