I have a 743 with that has a hydraulic issue. It was making a lot of noise when using bucket, arms, or moving. It has plenty of fluid. Had full motion of bucket and arms, but would not turn right or left. Only went forward and reverse. When I pulled up the cab I noticed a leak at the fitting for inlet hose on top of pump. I tightened that and was thinking there could be air in the lines. After reading on forum of similar issues I ran the bobcat and was moving the bucket, then the arms, and then forward and back trying to work out the air. That did not work. Now it does nothing that uses hydraulics. It’s almost like it isn’t getting any fluid. It’s serial# is above 15001 so there is no filter in port block. Any ideas would be appreciated.
No replies yet.