I have a 751 bobcat that a previos owner ran the pivot pins loose and it has worn out the tapered holes in the lift arms. Looking for suggestions on the best way to address the issue.
Do you mean the the tilt cylinders ends are worn tapered, Or the lift cylinder ends. I'm guessing you mean bucket tilt cylinder ends. Either way, if the factory didn't build cylinders or lift arms with a replaceable service bushing, then you either buy new cylinders, or remove and send to a machine shop to make some. Same with lift frame. You'll have to do cost analysis, to see which is cheaper, for cylinders.
Yes, need to know what pin you're referring to in order to comment correctly. However, you did mention it's a tapered hole so I'm assuming it's the pin boss at the tip of the loader arms that accepts the bucket pivot pin. If that's correct, all pin boss weldments on Bobcat machines are available from Bobcat. Yes, it is task cutting out a worn pin boss correctly and fitting a new one, but I've done many of them over the years.
Update. I found the weld in bosses through fridayparts. They have both the ones for the ends of the lift arms and the ones for the quick tatch. Have a guy that is going to line bore the arms so i can weld them in.
This is the quick tatch one
also bought the matching pin/bushing/seal kit