I have a 2000 753 G series machine. My problem is after i start the machine and push the green button everything works fine. About 30 seconds later my arms and bucket stop working. The Lift & Tilt valve light starts to blink. I shut the machine off and it works fine for 30 more seconds. The service code is 17-06 It says its and Hydraluic lock valve solenoid. I'm thinkng its a solenoid or relay. I was told it could be the lap bar sensor but when i put it down it clicks. Maybe is a short or bad ground? If any one has a answer for me that would be great. Any help is greatly apprieated. Thanks :usa
If the 753G is anything like the 773G, the lift/tilt lock valve is located low on the inboard side of the main control valve body, and it's location puts it very close to the chain case side plate. It looks like it would be an animal to remove that solenoid valve. It could be the coil of the solenoid valve is going down and need replacement. Don't know how to test that myself. One thing you do need to do is check all your wiring for rubbed spots, Bobcats are notorious for that the way the harness runs through the machine. Our 773G was doing the same thing just a few weeks ago. I figured I'd have to replace the solenoid coil. Took the side access plate off to gain access to the harness plug in of coil to remove it, and discovered the two wires that come from the coil to the harness plug were sandwiched between the hyd supply hose to control valve and control valve body. This had caused the two wires to rub through the insulation of wires and ground them to the control valve. I simply had to remove the wires from the trap they were in and repair them. Check your wiring real good.
Thanks ATCO for the info i will tear it apart tomorrow and take a look.
I just put on the the new solenoid coil and the everything works perfect. Thanks for the help
Cool, glad to hear ya got it fixed up without a bunch of problems.