just came across this machine the pedals are locked up wont raise or tilt. it will not back up with out fighting me at the controls and stalling engine it will go forward..if it could get out of the bushes lol
sounds like the traction lock solenoid is not working
also noticed the bics has no lights lit up or power but fuses are good. h was using the machine backing out from around the house and it just locked down fuel solenoid will only hold if I push the shut off open but when I put external power to it, it works fine. got it working today (the fuel solenoid) 3 times then quit all relays are good and fuses.
any recommendations for downloading service manual sn 512238228
would that be only the one over the drive axle and would that lock the arms down also?
if you PM me your email I think i can send you a manual. I need to find a way to get it off my cd
[email protected] not sure how to pm?
I email you the manuals for your serial number .
sent the manual in a zipped folder... Files were to big gave me some grief
I got them thank you so much it should help me figure out why I don't have power to the bcis even tho fuses are good. I will update this evening thanks again
thanks every one for the help the manuals were the saving grace. after chasing wiring easy enuff with the schematics, I found no power to my bics but power leaving the fuse. head scratcher as I was fixing to run a jumper wires the power wire slid out of the harness cut in half some one pushed the harness back against the belt pulley which cut a nice neat path thru the wire ... thanks so much every one
all fixed thanks to the manual wire trace and cut against belt pulley
glad its all fixed