The machine runs fine for 30-45 minutes and then will only idle. we have replace the injector pump, lift pump, fuel lines, pickup line with screen in the tank. We have also drained and filled the tank with fresh diesel, we also bled the fuel lines all the way to the injectors. When it starts to runs bad we have shut it down and found that there is air @ the injectors. It is a Bobcat model# 763, product id# 512243052 Please help as this is my only bobcat and I need to have it up and running properly!:Banghead
I forgot to add fuel problems in the title
it sounds like you have covered about everything related. A weak fuel shutoff could cause this but you've probably already checked that. Was this the original problem you were trying to fix? Just trying to make sure you didn't have one problem and now after replacing parts and fixing that have the 30-45 min run time.
thanks for responding! the 30-45 min run time was the original problem. Nothing that I have done is helping with the run time. I can double check the fuel shutoff though. Thanks again!
I have had the bleeder valve suck air on these Kubota's, ALSO the primer bulb and hoses can get a crack that will suck air but not leak fuel.
Does your 763 have rectangle or triangle headlights? Fuel tank behind cab or under engine?
I fixed that for ya.
Any chance it's pulling a vacuum in the fuel tank? I would think with a suction fuel supply leak the symptoms would show up sooner. Maybe try lossening the fuel cap a bit when it acts up and listen to see if it sucks air in?
I was thinking this as I read, and see that I was 'beat to it by a wise and similar thinking fellow' _ I have had a similar thing happen on a non-Bobcat machine, so it seems a good possibility to me _ Good Luck, and hope it is as simple a fix as a plugged up Cap/Vent!!