Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 763 – slow function

Tzarevetz ยท 2014-01-06 03:07

Hello, I have a problem with a Bobcat 763.Hydraulic functions are very slow(lift and tilt).I have to go to max RPM, and there is a slow function.Without max RPM, there's no function.I removed already the hydraulic control valve, and BICS, and check every single valve, but everything ( the seals, the springs) are ok. Also i replace the main releive valve, because when i try to measured the capacity and the pressure, the pressure was 12-18bar., and the capacity around 10-15 l/min lower than the pump passport. The hydraulic cylinders are new, so the problem isn't there.Please tell me what can i do. My last chanse is to replace the pump.But the pressure depends from the relieve valves, so...? Note:The pump was repaired before( i don't know what kind of repair), and may be that is where the problem lies, but the flow is almost borders ...? Please help.

Replies5
  1. #1willie592014-01-06 21:06

    Does the drive function remain strong when this happens? Where did you tap into system to check pressure? What series is your 763, the C, F, or G series? Does it have high flow option? Is it standard controls or Advance Hand Controls? What is the machine serial number? The reason I ask all these questions is that it's 9:05 PM here, I likely won't see your response until tomorrow evening and would like to have all the info I can get. BTW, welcome to HEF Tzarevetz. :usa

  2. #2Tzarevetz2014-01-09 03:43

    Hello The answers are: 1. Yes, the functions remain strong when this happens 2.Quick couplers, and i have a Parker pressure/capacity tool with a digital multimeter for the bars and liters. 3.I really don't know 4.Yes it is high flow 5.Standart control with pedals and levers 6.Serial number is :512620530 Sorry for the delay, and thank you!

  3. #3Tzarevetz2014-01-09 03:46

    Just one thing.At the moment i am changing the gear pump, and may be tommorow I'll know the result.

  4. #4willie592014-01-09 20:53

    The model series is important for getting proper information. The C series has a two piece rear door, orange at the lower part, black at the upper part, and has external mounted rectangle headlights. The F series has a one piece stamped steel door, all orange, and has the external rectangle headlights. The G series has one piece stamped steel door, all orange, and has triangle shaped flush mount headlights in cab frame. Here's a pic of the rear door on a C series. Note the black portion at top of rear door. The F and the G are one piece orange. The G is notable by the triangle headlights.

  5. #5Tzarevetz2014-01-23 10:24

    Hello again, sorry about the delay. It was the pump.Now everything is OK. Thank you, and have a nice day