Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773 Axle Tube Repair

KustomizingKid ยท 2012-03-07 19:07

A bearing went out on the axle, operator just kept going, until the hub, tube, and axle were all destroyed! I am trying to talk the boss into replacing all the bearings and the chains as there is noticeable wear, the machine has 3500 hours on it, and had rubber tracks on it for the first 2000 hours of life. I will figure out what parts we will replace next week and take some more pictures when I really dig into it.

Replies7
  1. #1crewchief8882012-03-11 17:07

    fire up the welder :drinkup

  2. #2Hardline2012-03-11 17:40

    Bobcat will try to sell you a new pan. A buddy of mine made a blue print and had a machine shop start making new ends that you cut the tube back and weld the new end onto. He has actually done a few for the local Bobcat dealer here in town. JJ

  3. #3lbp24842016-08-14 17:41

    How can I get one Is there any way I can get one of these?

  4. #4johnyengel2016-11-02 14:55

    Axle tube repair where can i find in new york, somebody have drawings for fabricate or know where to sell

  5. #5lbp24842016-11-02 15:56

    Axle sleeve Do you have pictures of yur axle

  6. #6johnyengel2016-11-03 07:24

    Bobcat axle

  7. #7lbp24842016-11-03 10:00

    Axle sleeve http://originalmechanics.com/products/ That's were I bought my repair kit. I called and they shipped it out the same day. It's well made and takes the original seals and bearing.