I have a 2003 bobcat 773. Runs great, drives great. Power up hills etc, Problem I’m having is driving into a pile, lift and tilt pretty weak, better when used individually, but still weak to me when used separately, ...I want to rule out gear pump. Empty, everything moves and shakes out fast. Operates as one would expect. I should be able to lift a bucket load out from a pile without hydraulics totally stopping under load.. I did notice drive belt is getting worn, but there is no squeal from belt under load,or at all for that matter. just did a fluid and filter change.. chain case, Engine oil, fuel filters, hydro filter etc. I did not do case drain filters or drain hydraulic fluid YET. I also noticed no response from the red relief valve to the right of the seat. I can lift and spin the thing all day with no reaction. I don’t have a gauge or quite understand exactly where to tap into to check psi of hydros. what can I do further, what am I missing, what causes this aside from pump? something!?
If your hydraulics are weak then you have a pressure problem. pressure is to power and flow is to speed. I'm not sure where you would test hydraulic pressure but if I had to guess. It will be on the main control valve.