Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773G

zookeeper ยท 2024-03-14 12:38

My 773G never turns on hydraulic pump?

Replies6
  1. #1crewchief8882024-03-14 18:10

    are you saying you have no drive and hydraulics? if the drive belt is broken or slipping really really bad thye machine will shut down after 15-20 seconds and will have a charge pressure shutdown code

  2. #2zookeeper2024-03-14 20:26

    No hydraulics, but will drive with traction controll on. It does not shutdown.

  3. #3willie592024-03-14 20:58

    Ok, I'm baffled, this is technically not even possible on a 773G series

  4. #4zookeeper2024-03-14 21:10

    Thanks for your help, I'm baffled also!

  5. #5ozarkag2024-03-14 21:31

    So not unlocking at all, but has park solenoid and guts removed

  6. #6zookeeper2024-03-15 09:19

    No, nothing removed. It all tarted with a leak in the hydroulics. Added fluid to bring the sight glass with red ball up to the window. Then the oil light startedflashing. I changed the oil and replaced oil sensor.This fixed all the red warning lights, but then the safty bar when lowerd started flashing. This is what is so strange, after ~2 mins. the warning would go out. If I then rasied the bar, the light would not warn me!