Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773g axle bearings

Cory773 ยท 2020-09-01 13:25

Newbie here. Been digging around looking for info on replacing axle bearings on my 773. I found lots of useful information. My question is has anyone used bearings, races, and seals that were not genuine bobcat parts? If so, where did you get them and who manufactured them? I saw a youtube video where a guy used timken lm104979 and lm104911 bearings and races on an 873 which I believe uses the same bearings as 773. I haven't seen those part numbers referenced anywhere else and was wondering if anyone has used these. I found a set (set38) which contains both part numbers listed above for $14 on Amazon. I have the engineering drawing and will check once I get it torn down but wanted to get the parts ordered asap so i can have them here by Friday.

Replies1
  1. #1Vetech632020-09-01 17:42

    Go for it!