I'm starting to switch my preferance for my first steer, found a 2001 773T with 3200hrs. Cab, heat no ac. haven't seen it yet but he says its in good shape. Any opinons on these or what I might be concerned about? thanks
We have a 773 G series, I don't know how similar they are. Ours has over 3,000 hrs on it, it's been a good machine with no major problems. Drive chains are now stretched, going to have to replace them soon. Our machine has worked it's butt off, we're now on our 3rd bobtach coupler, we've worn them out handling so many attachments.
atcoequip. I posted in your rebuild thread and would like some info also. From reading these threads i am guessing that the bobcat i am looking at is a 773 g series. This is the non turbo model right? Im trying to get an idea of what to look for when purchasing one. The one im looking at has a small amount of oil running under it down the skid plate. I posted a pretty thorough description in your other thread though. Thanks