Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

BobCat 7753 Boss error code: HP7

Onfoot ยท 2021-08-10 23:18

It's been a while since needing to seek the wisdom of the Skid Steer folks, and I am hoping that someone may be able to offer some useful insight about an error code that has just started to show up on my 1993 BobCat 7753. The error code is HP-7 which, according to the manual means that the 'sensor is out of range'. Beyond that, it provides no useful information (beyond the 'HP' which is hydraulic system). Welcome any advice as to where to begin sorting things out... Thank you for your help!!

Replies3
  1. #1Txhayseed2021-08-13 21:18

    I would check the sensor located on the hydraulic filter housing. Check wiring and sensor. Sounds like the boss is not seeing a return signal

  2. #2Onfoot2021-08-13 22:12

    Thanks, TxHayseed. Will check it out. Much appreciate the suggestion.

  3. #3Txhayseed2021-08-13 23:46

    From memory I think all that system monitors hydraulic wise is charge pressure, hydraulic temp and hydraulic filter status on anything below an 800. When did you change your hydraulic filter last ??