Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 843 Isuzu engine injection pump leaking fuel.

LowBoy ยท 2026-03-20 16:38

I've got a 90's era 843 Bobcat that I'm getting some things squared away on. Things like hydraulic leaks and such. One of the problems I ran across is the injection pump is leaking pretty good from the top cover. Has anyone messed with one of these Diesel Kiki pumps before that can tell me if I can just remove the top cover and reseal it with a gasket, or is there more to it once I get it opened up? Or should I pull the pump off completely?

Replies4
  1. #1oldtom2026-03-21 03:12

    there is a site out there where you can download all service and part manuals

  2. #2LowBoy2026-03-21 06:01
  3. #3Welder Dave2026-03-23 00:51

    The pumpguysc can probably help you.

  4. #4LowBoy2026-03-23 05:28

    Good idea WD; I didn't think of him. He helped me out with an old JCB/Perkins diesel pump a bunch of years ago now. I'll hit him up, THANKS. Note: Just sent him a conversation. Thanks Welder Dave.