hey guys im ready to change all the fluids in my machine and was wondering how I could get ALL of the oil out of my motor/cooling system.. I've change the oil a bunch of time since I've owned the machine but can never get everything out... I will put fresh oil in and a few days later its black as can be. I guess from mixing in with the rest of the oil in the cooling system! Can anyone here give me any tricks tips/ know how on what I could or should do to drain the entire machine completely.. and is there a special process to re filling if its drain empty?
you can remove the hoses from the block to the cooler, but i think the hoses run into the TOP of the engine cooler, you'd have to remove it to dump the oil out of it. i've never seen a diesel that didnt have "dirty" oil in it within a few minutes run time after an oil change. :drinkup