Either on startup or at any time operating the machine on the right side panel, bottom row, number 4 from the left lights up. On my display its indicates seat bar warning. When that light comes the lift will stop working & 30-60 sec after tilt stops working. the left side panel the tilt and lift light goes off but the seat bar light is on. Sometimes cycling machine off-on will work sometimes does not.
what fault code is being displayed? :drinkup
32-36
ACS / AHC Lift Actuator Fault crewchief will know a lot more about that than I.
Two weeks ago after going thru steps on trouble shooting the machine I determined that the lift actuator was bad. Replaced & machine worked like it should for 2 days. Then same symptoms as before. I was concerned that the new actuator failed but with the seat bar warning lit up i thought i missed diagnosed it. So i checked all that i could related to the seat. That's when I asked y'all for help. I reckon the new actuator has failed also? Is that a common thing or bad cowboy luck.
what was the PN for the actuator you replaced? :drinkup
7101672
did you calibrate the actuators after you installed the new one? :drinkup
I did not. What is that?
ok.... actuators have to be calibrated when they are installed. did you notice a sticker on the actuator that said "must use v 63 or above software? above v63 software you can no longer do a manual calibration, it has to be done with bobcat's service software. i'm surprised your dealer didnt mention that to you when you bought the actuator.... BTW before you ask, no you cant (legally) purchase service software, it's proprietary to bobcat. :drinkup
There is a sticker v63 software on the one i replaced and the new one also
see above ^^^ sometimes an uncalibrated actuator will work for a short time. typically they will not calibrate after they stop working.... :drinkup
Today I had three actuators on work bench. I noticed the they all had same wires but the new one did not have a pin on the black /w green stripe wire. I added a wire earlier to connect the two. Started machine up the alarm went away and it operated like it should. Not gonna touch it till I have a discussion with bobcat on whether it needs calibration.
For what its worth.......the local Bobcat dealer informed me that i did NOT have to calibrate the actuator.
thats between you and your dealer.... :drinkup
I have no clue why your Bobcat dealer would tell you that. And for what it's worth, crewchief888 has a lot of experience with these machines, his words and advice are reliable.
kinda makes me wonder too....:beatsme this is between him and his dealer now, i'm not going to interfere until it's resolved. :drinkup