Engine is over fueling and will die. it all started when it would run fine for approximately 15 minutes and acted like it was running lean on fuel with no power. If you let it cool off, you could run it for another 15 minutes and then it would repeat itself if you tried before the 15 minutes, it would do it immediately. It will not run unless I unscrew the bleeder screw on the fuel filter base. Once I unscrew it, it will start up and run. When I shut the bleeder screw then it will start over again black smoke coming out the exhaust at idle. I’ve never seen one over Fuel unless it was an injector. I cracked all the injectors and diagnose them. The injector seem to be fine.. I thought it might’ve been a tip blow off, which was causing the over fuel. Need your help ASAP on any advice? Thanks
Maybe our fuel injection pump specialist from South Carolina will chime in. He has helped out too many people. I have persoally worked on your machine, been a long time and have to be there to remember. Sorry, hope he helps you. Simon C
How's you air filter? Have you pulled and cleaned the fuel pump screen (under the torx screw)? Is there a buried inline fuel filter coming off of the tank?
If u have to open the bleeder to get it to run right, u have a blockage somewhere.. instead of opening the bleeder, try tanking the cap off the fuel tank.. Report back..