Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 873 auxiliary hydraulic issues.

Kmccabe028 · 2026-09-01 18:23

I have a bobcat 873 I’m working on. It has a grapple attachment on it and when you go to open the grapple it Boggs the motor down and will raise very very slow. If you let go of the button it will instantly leak back down. I checked the spool valve and it seemed fine. Both solenoids seem to be working correctly. The customer has a backhoe attachment and it does the same with that. Almost seems like it isn’t holding pressure and is bypassing somewere or pressure is coming out of both the ports at the same time. I removed one of the quick couplers and cracked the bottom lines on the cylinders and it raised quickly but would try to raise no matter what way you would push the button. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The serial number for machine is *514125037*.

Replies0

No replies yet.