Anyone here that can decipher warning codes for a bobcat CTL?
Might depend a lot on the year.... model...... serial number?????? there are some here that have access to lots of good info
Its a 2018 T595. W3223 W3297 Several - H2907 M0309 W3223 Several - H1224 M0710 M0514 D7597 M7497 H4497
Bump.. Anybody???
Not sure on your model but most codes are the same for the manufacturer. This is from the bobcat manual for a 2011 T770. D7597 Drive controller programmed H1221 Right thumb switch out of range high H2907 High-flow open circuit H4497 Auxiliary controller programmed M0309 System voltage too low M0514 Hydraulic charge pressure extremely low M0710 Hydraulic oil temperature too high M7497 Main controller programmed W3223 ACS (AHC) calibration required W3297 ACS (AHC) controller programmed Hope this helps.
Going from memory here, but if you log in as owner I think there’s a screen that spells out details of faults incurred.
It's been a couple of years now since I've worked on Bobcat machines, but my experience with Bobcat, they don't "store" codes, they only work with "active" (happening right now) codes. If you're machine is spitting out that many active codes you got some really wacky stuff going on with that machine and will most likely need a Bobcat tech to sort it out.
Hopefully your still under warranty. That many codes looks expensive.
I think it depends on what instrument panel you have. The machines you start with a key only show you active codes. The machines that you put a code in to start will show you "some" historical codes all the way back to when the machine was new. You have to navigate to that screen, after you have put in the owner code. I say "some" codes, because I will occasionally get an ACS fault when I push the green push to operate button. I turn the machine off and restart and it will clear and everything is fine, but the code is not stored. But, I can see old codes for typical stuff like battery voltage low from before I owned the bobcat.