I have a case 380 that does NOT have an elec hookup, I bought a bobcat 6 way dozer blade. Since I don't have elec hookup, would it not be best just to go to bobcat and buy their machine elec hookup and install it on my case 380. I know if I get a case elec hookup it will not operate the bobcat blade. any suggestions \best place to buy this elec harness?
Excuse me for asking, but why wouldn't you get the extra electronic hookups for attachments on a new machine? The 380 is pretty much a new model right?
I didn't buy it new. Had 1100 hrs on it
That is not going to work. You will need to add the CASE front electric components and then convert to run the BC attachment. Contact Skidsteer solutions and he can get you squared away on making the conversion.
never thought that would be a problem, but that's the reason I posted this on here. I would have thought it would not matter which machine the bc harness was put on. I prefer to have all case , but the wiring of this may cost more than the blade.
I am not sure what adding the harness is after the fact. It is only a 100 or when you order it new. odd that someone did not order that up front. The pin count is different between the two OEMs. Keep the CASE a CASE pin connector. Otherwise you will continue to fight the connection issue with every electrical attachment.