Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat e27 vs cat 303 cr

bbbbbmircea · 2025-07-21 18:30

Hello guys! I’m looking to buy a brand new mini excavator. I was looking for Kubota u27,bobcat e27. Then I’ve got a very good deal on a cat 303 cr new,but from 2022. The problem with the Kubota is that they don’t put AC on U27,and here in Romania we certainly need that. So right now I need to choose between Bobcat e27/e27z year 2025 and a CAT 303 CR year 2022. Both of the excavators have 0 hours and a 2000 hours warranty. What do you guys think? Thank you for your answer

Replies6
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-07-22 02:51

    If you want to buy cheap aftermarket parts, it is recommended to choose Caterpillar 303

  2. #2Nige2025-07-22 03:29

    Is the Cat excavator being sold by the Cat dealer or by some other entity.? I just find it a bit surprising that a brand-new machine would sit for so long in a dealer inventory without being sold.

  3. #3bbbbbmircea2025-07-22 06:57

    I find this one in Italy,it is not from a cat dealer. They said that it was buyed and not used.Unofficialy from some European funds project. Checked with cat in Italy and they said that with the first check the warranty will be reactivated,available 2000 hours.

  4. #4Nige2025-07-22 07:02

    Will the Cat dealer in your area honour the warranty.? I would be very suspicious if I was in your position. Whatever information you have from Cat in Italy then I would make certain that all communication is in writing and there are no potential "grey areas" regarding the warranty. Potentially it could cost you a lot of money if anything went wrong with the machine.

  5. #5bbbbbmircea2025-07-22 08:54

    I’m waiting for Cat Italy to reactivate the warranty,then I will check the serial number with Cat dealer in my area.

  6. #6bbbbbmircea2025-07-25 05:52

    I just got a new offer from my bobcat dealer. They give me a very good price for the DEVELON DX27Z-7 which come standard with ac.​ What do you think of this machine? Is any good? I personally never used one