can anyone tell me what e000731-20 code is on a bobcat e45? its been throwing that code regularly but appears to run/operate fine. Thanks
Dont know what the code is specifically, but codes are listed in the operators manual for the machine. Normally stored under the seat, or behind it. Is it listed there?
I just purchased a used 2016 T630 with a D24NAP(DL02-LEL03) engine and this same code is present. Purchased the SN specific Operator and SVC maunals from Bobcat and this Service code is not listed. Can't find anything in web search either...
Accelerometer error code. Check the wiring connections on the throttle dial and the throttle knob itself. Harness itself may be an issue if it's shorted,rubbed ect. Same set up is used throughout the bobcat family and code is same on excavators and skids. Usually the throttle potentiometer It self is the culprit but inspection of wiring is always prudent.
Great! I will check those items. Thank you for the response!
We're you ever able to figure this E000731-20 error out? I've had people say knock sensor, throttle sensor or dial and even rpm sensor. This is on a t590 hard fault and no start. Thanks
Mine was a knock sensor due to a bad injector
Thanks for the reply. Was yours a hars fault right when key turned to run, no start
I just dealt with this issue on a T590...a real pain in the butt. Once it gets thrown it seems to take awhile to clear sometimes, when unhooking the battery it would pop back on before even starting the engine. I was able to replicate this issue for both E0007731-20 and E000731-21 (-20 is for the front sensor and -21 is for the rear/flywheel side). Neither of these codes are in the T590 manual due to a misprint. I had the -21 code and retorqued both my sensors but the code did not clear even after starting the engine. While messing around with it I also got it to throw the -20 code while it was running by unplugging the other sensor. I think what finally clears the codes is to run the engine for a few minutes and get it to leave it's startup open loop mode and go into closed loop mode or whatever the engine does once it's warmed up. If you suspect you have a wiring issue it's easy to check, just use a dmm and probe from the sensors (2 wires each, the 3rd is ground) to the cpu connector pins 30-34. I did this and had a solid connection while moving the harness around. Anyways hope this helps anyone else that gets this error, there is very little help on the internet for this problem.