Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat E60 wiring diagram

materthegreater ยท 2021-11-13 06:23

I have a first generation E60 and I caught the wires that go to the overload sensor on the boom cylinder and pulled the connectors out of the plug. Didn't seem to damage anything but now I'm not sure which holes to put them back into! Does anyone have or know where to get a diagram for this? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2021-11-30 11:39

    Good day Sorry you have been left hanging, if you can contact "Tool King" he is real helpful guy for diagrams and other info. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2uffex2021-11-30 13:24

    Good day Searched the archives, not sure if this is the correct one. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3materthegreater2021-11-30 22:11

    Thanks for the response! I can't seem to quite read the text in your attachment. Did you find it in the archives on this site? I can do some searching if I know where to look. Thanks

  4. #4uffex2021-12-01 04:35

    Good day Mat In was in our server from previous research I will try and post a PDF it may be better quality. Keep smiling Uffex

  5. #5uffex2021-12-01 04:47

    Good day This is the best I can do Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6materthegreater2021-12-01 06:20

    Thank you sir! I appreciate your efforts