As the title states I need some help with a 2013 Bobcat e85. We got some bad fuel and the machine was surging. We thought get it home change the filter and it will be fine. Also during this the machine tired to regen for some reason. Well we change the filter and find a bunch of random junk in the filter, but nothing made it though the filter. Put a new filter back on and the surging is gone but currently the machine is sending a "stop engine and check vehicle" warning but no codes, all seems well I see no leaks. Some I'm confused, does any one know what this means?
Have you tried disconnecting the battery to see if you clear the code ? Then see what happens.
We used the battery disconnect on the machine last night, I'm going to see what happens later today
Did you ever figure it out, mine is doing the same thing 2014 E85. Thanks for any advise!