Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat S-220 error code

354d ยท 2020-02-12 16:35

I have a Bobcat S-220 s/n 526215341 that quit running while I was letting it idle after working it for 30 minutes. The ignition switch was still on when the machine shut down. It started right away when I got back into the machine. Here is the code on the right side panel. The left side panel showed no error codes when I pressed and held the light button. The screen read "no codes." Number 17 is the light that was on. Is there a way to find out what kind of problems create this shut down? Is this a serious problem? I can't find anything in the repair manual about this code. Thanks, Carr

Replies2
  1. #1willie592020-02-12 19:01

    If you turned off the ignition before you restarted you won't get any codes in the hour meter display as it resets the main controller. The only time you can get fault codes on a Bobcat is after you hear three short beeps from the alarm, then you hold down the headlight button to bring up the code(s) that caused the alert. Once you turn off the ignition it wipes clean.

  2. #2354d2020-02-13 07:25

    Thanks Willie. I will try this again. Thanks