Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat s150 hydraulic aux quick connect

Gwilkrrs · 2022-03-30 19:48

Man I could not get the lower hose on today for nothing I remember taking the hoses off and the bottom one gave me a little trouble but nothing crazy top hose goes on with machine running, machine off, and when hyd relief release is pushed. The bottom one won’t go on for any. I took the line off the backside and still nothing- I took the coupler out of the assembly and it still won’t go on the hose. The center won’t even budge- I put it back together and now it went in but won’t click and lock in - is the coupler just bad or are they serviceable?

Replies2
  1. #1phil3142022-03-30 19:59

    Sounds like the coupler may have gone bad. Get a pair of the connect under pressure ones and never have this problem again. There are several different brands. These are just an example. https://www.amazon.com/Connect-Pressure-Hydraulic-Coupler-Thread/dp/B07K4QMR47

  2. #2Gwilkrrs2022-04-03 13:44

    We’ll definitely a bad coupler I got it “Freed” up to receive the hose but it doesn’t lock in Now to research what the part number is or which one I need