Hello all, thanks for taking the time to look at this. I have a bobcat S175 that has a few issues at the moment and i'm looking to get some advice on correcting them. It has all 3 error codes 09-21 05-21 04-21, then when the key is turned on it beeps 4-5 times and the seat bar light flashes, the hydraulic level high and the fuel level high are two of the codes. It does not recognize that the bar is down. When started it will not unlock with the green button and the pedals or sticks wont operate. Also the fuel shut off solenoid stopped working, we replaced it and it still does not work. Any help is greatly appreciated on how to trouble shoot these issues! Thanks
Anyone have any experience on trouble shooting this?
those codes are all related to the 8v sensor supply voltage.. check the fuse & relay for the fuel shutoff. if the fuel shutoff pull circuit shorted out, it probably blew the fuse. if the fuse is good, swap the relay and see what happens. :drinkup
I swapped the relays out with two good ones that I bought new. When you first turn the key on it beeps twice then 3 times fast then two more times. Also the seat bar light flashes three times. I have a seat bar ground wire code, but it is just odd that all of these happen at the same time while it was parked for the winter. I think it has to be a central issue. Where is the 8v sensor supply voltage located at? Thanks!!
I can drive it with fuel shut off solenoid zip tied open and with the traction override button pushed, but I can't unlock the bucket with the green button to operate it.
8v sensor supply voltage comes from the controller, seat bar sensor charge pressure sensor eng oil pressure eng coolant temp sensor RH PWM (paddle switch) they all work on the same 8v system, problem is a faulty sensor can cause a fault in another sensor my best guess is the wiring to the seat bar sensor is probably damaged, or the sensor itself may be bad. critters like to chew on wiring harness's, especially when a machine is parked for a while... :drinkup
Amen, look for evidence of mice setting up camp on the machine, they love wiring insulation.
I've got the same issues on 753g machine. I've been over the harness thoroughly and no evidence of mice chewing wires. How do I check the sensors for working? I'd like to check these first as a controller isn't cheap. This is a personal machine so it's not earning its keep but I need it to function. Any help appreciated
097A174
I have a s175 with the code M 0522 but everything works as it should. The indicator light in the fuel gauge goes on about 30 seconds after the key is on and you get three beeps. That is the low hydraulic pressure malfunction indicator. Anyone know what to look for?
I can second that, willie59 do you know why?
M0522 is Hydraulic Charge Pressure out of Range Low code, check your connector at you main hydraulic filter. Tug slightly at the wires or put a paperclip in to see if you get code M0521. It might be the sensor if the code changes during the paperclip check, but you have to wait at least 30 seconds before the controller it recognizes.