Hi, anyone knows what is the control valve lift arms on a Bobcat S175. Bobcat my arms up and I have not thought that maybe the hole in the valve is muffled. If someone puts a picture much better. Thank you.
The arms are stuck up and won't come down? What kind of controls do you have? Lets just say you have std foot control, do the pedals move. If no, spool lock solenod problem. If they do, I would lean towards the aux being stuck on. Does is sound like it is laboring? What normally happens when the aux is stuck on is lift will raise, but not lower and tilt really won't work at all. If all eles fails, check the drive belt. As to the location, sitting in the machine it would be below right arm under the cab.
No, sorry. My bobcat has no pedals, its handling is by joystick. only two controls. the problem is that the arms of the machine does not go up, the other functions if everything works properly except for that function. Up only about 50 cm, and only then stand up when I close the blade and it seems that the more flow. The sound it makes when climbing is not as if he came hydraulic, as if he were working in a vacuum. Why do you say that you check the belt? I think I have a problem with the belt tensioner bearing malfunctions, continually loosens and not know why. But you think it can come from there?
Is it setting any codes? So you are running an attachment? If you dead head aux functions, the machine will do funny things. I'm wondering, when using stufff like grapples, there is a port relief valve that is suppose to be added, this is a dealer install thing, not a factory option. I brought up the belt just in case, but you would have zero functions if that was the case.
No, all is ok. Zero error codes. I press the button lights and keep it down for a few seconds and "none". All right. The turning of the blade ok. The retro ok. The hydraulic hammer ok. The machine was stopped about a year and when I returned to work with her, I did review and also change the hydraulic. I started working and everything was ok, but I started with the shovel earth started and that's when something strange happened and then the blade stopped rising.