Hello, My Bobcat S175 is handled by yoistick, no pedals and 2004. It has 2500 hours. I've had enough time to stop and when I started driving I've done a review, drums, and hydraulic oil filters and replacement of all the hydraulic fluid. The machine was fine but after a while of working with her, I got to start with the shovel earth and was at that time that I noticed something strange in it and when I raise the blade, this was not going up. Since then the blade up barely two feet, stops and goes up only when I help with the right lever, flip the blade. It seems as if he came and hydraulic flow by providing an extra closing the blade, have more pressure to rise. The remaining features of the machine are going well, even with the retro, the only thing that fails is the elevation. Lately the machine also seems that when he demands a lot, chokes, loses power and sometimes even off. White smoke-bluish exhaust, only when working with it, everything is correct idle. What do you think that may be the problem of lifting, some dirty valve? What? hahaha. And the problem of choking and stop? dirty injectors? escape? Oh and if anyone knows how to fix the bearing belt that goes to the pump, I would appreciate. Thanks ... I await your responses.
No replies yet.