Serial number 530314470 So long story short I got this basket case machine up and running and discovered I have a hydraulic issue. Lift works fine, just as it’s supposed to, however my tilt function drifts down fast. With the boom fully up the bucket will dump itself the whole way regardless of the machine is running and regardless of the lap bar position. Now with the arms a foot or so off the ground the bucket will dump so far and hold, but if I try lifting any weight they immediately start to dump. If I lift the machine with the dump off the ground I get no drift so the dump function seems to be holding pressure fine, the curl circuit seems to be my issue. I haven’t acquired a gauge yet to test pressures. If any of that dosent make sense I’ll try to explain better or possibly get a video.
Just to keep this going in case someone else has the same problem. Today I blocked off the tilt lines and valve ports with plugs and caps, still drifts when I pick up a load so I’m headed to the cylinders next.
most likely the rod nut loose inside cylinder on one or both cylinders