I need help locating the solenoid on this bobcat A5GP35723. S300 They had hyd cyl removed. I installed and reconnected the hose but no movement. I checked the switch and it has power and when activated it works. Now I need to see if I get power to the solenoid and go from there. Any help find the solenoid. Thanks in advance.
Only thing I can think of is to follow the hoses from the Power Tach back to the oil supply. Manual would help if you can buy one possibly. Simon C
That’s what I did, had to have some one pull on the hose because you can’t follow it there was more hoses and you can’t see where it was going. Found it behind the pump( between engine and pump. You can see it if you remove the left side top cover (when sitting in machine) has two solenoid. Thanks for the suggestion.