Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat S570 issues

Horn Stone · 2026-01-05 22:12

I have a 2018 Bobcat S570. It starting running slow and finally shut itself off. Showing a D7515: code. According to Bobcat's website, this is the code for Right Rear Wheel Angle Positioning Sensor. Also, according to Bobcat, the S570 does not have this sensor due to the fact that the rear axle doesn't steer. Does anyone have any clue what the problem could be ?

Replies4
  1. #1Hondaracing022026-01-05 23:00

    What do you mean by it started running slow? To me that sounds as if you’re referring to the engine rpm? Or are you saying it was driving slow, and if it was, was it only driving slow on one side (causing the machine to turn)? I would unplug battery overnight and retighten, and restart and see if the code comes back. I’m under the impression that code may be for the A series bobcats.

  2. #2Horn Stone2026-01-05 23:05

    Started driving slow. Engine RPM was wide open. Switched itself to manual speed. Wouldn't go back to standard. When I stopped, the engine shut off and the code came up. Restarted and it shut back down almost immediately, showing the same code

  3. #3Horn Stone2026-01-05 23:11
  4. #4Hondaracing022026-01-06 23:44

    I assume this is a joystick machine? I’m guessing the dealer may need to plug in..