I have a 2016 bobcat s70 that showed up to my shop with a blown engine. Pulled the engine and found a hole in the Piston in cylinder 2. I was able to get parts pretty quickly and rebuild the engine. After installing the engine and letting it run and get up to temp, I shut it down and hooked up the belt to the hydraulic pump. I started the engine again and it ran for about 20 seconds, I heard a screech out of the hydraulic pumps and then the engine shut down. I tried to restart the engine and it smokes like it's under a constant load. Changed the hydraulic filters, checked fluids, and opened a few fittings on the pumps and found oil inside. I removed the main line from the pump to the hydraulic valve and let it dump into a bucket, I started the machine and it ran perfect and pumped oil. I tested the solenoid on the top of the hydraulic valve and saw it function, tested voltage and have 5 volts to the connector. This seems like a pretty simple system but I'm having a hard time figuring out where the blockage is and what's causing the oil pressure build up. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!
No replies yet.