Hey guys, I'm kinda new to this but joined a forum to help me out in case I have any issues with my Bobcat S70, only had it 6 weeks and has a problem last week with the fuses and it didn't come with any repair manual so had to find one on the net. Managed to get one off eBay in PDF version which was super cheap and brilliant quality which I printed off so if anyone needs the Bobcat S70 version let me know and I can send you it free of charge If you need any manuals for any other models I suggest taking a look at this guys, most models are under $7-8 dollars in total and also most delivered instantly via a download link. https://www.ebay.com/sch/selling_like_mad1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
I have 763 service manuals on pdf as well if any 1 needs. also got 863 and 743 hard copys that i can probably scan into pdf