Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat skid steer calibration question

dieselpoweraz ยท 2026-02-03 20:04

hello everyone I was wondering if there was a way to calibrate a bobcats tilt function without bobcat software is there a way to do it manually? customer installed new tilt actuator but the skid steer is asking for a calibration it is a 2022 bobcat s64

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2026-02-12 19:56

    I cant imagine that there is a mechanical calibration that could be done on that. I would bet it involves plugging into the machine with a laptop. You could call a BC service manager and ask. I very much doubt you can do that without BC help, or someone that has BC software access.

  2. #2ozarkag2026-02-12 20:22

    All M series loaders it is possible to Calibrate via a simple sequence. Not sure if R series continues that. Edit: the s64 is R series

  3. #3oldtom2026-02-18 02:54

    you have to reset max-min on a potometor at tilt cyc via cpu using computore service tool